As a service to its members, the State Bar of Arizona has entered into an alliance agreement
with West, a Thomson Reuters business, to provide award information
on Arizona civil jury trials, bench trials, settlements, and arbitrations.|
Arizona State Bar members can:
- Publish their verdicts, bench decisions, settlements
& arbitrations in West's® Jury Verdicts - Arizona Reports on Westlaw® for free.
- Request a full case summmary for any case we highlight or feature. One free per month.
It will contain the same content that a West's® Jury Verdicts - Arizona Reports summary on Westlaw® contains.
- Contact West editors at 800-689-9378 or email@example.com.
- Send, to any bar member who submits case information to West, a free pdf of the West's® Jury Verdicts - Arizona Reports case summary
as published on Westlaw®.
- Consider highlighting and/or featuring the case in our monthly "Arizona Verdicts" article in
Arizona Attorney print and digital versions,
and on this web site.
This Web Site
"Arizona Verdicts" article in Arizona Attorney Bar Magazine
Our attorney editors select several cases to highlight in concise one-paragraph format
from the Arizona cases we publish each month in full summary format.
Case of the Month
Our attorney editors also select one case to feature in its entirety in its full summary format.
Our attorney editors select 10-15 Arizona cases to highlight in condensed one-line format
from the Arizona summaries we publish each month.
Our attorney editors also select six cases to feature in concise one-paragraph format.
See an example of our "Arizona Verdicts" article in print and digital versions on page 14
of the January 2014 issue of the State Bar of Arizona's
Would you like West
to consider featuring
or highlighting your case?
» Online Submission Form